MEF4CAP will deliver an innovation agenda and roadmap for future monitoring, where:
- the needs of different stakeholders are identified and delivered,
- the potential of different approaches is fully exploited,
- the associated cost and administrative burden are minimized and
- the value of the collected data is optimized.
- Establish an inventory of data needs to achieve a better targeting of policy measures,
- Make an inventory of information and communications technology (ICT) developments and an assessment of the technological readiness of these solutions to identify the most promising data and technologies,
- Make an initial assessment of the potential of ICT developments to provide data for relevant policy needs and define potential pathways,
- Extend the feasibility of potential pathways in close cooperation with stakeholders in several demonstration cases,
- Further harmonise Member States monitoring and evaluation frameworks, including indicators, the underpinning data flows and measuring methods and
- Develop a roadmap and explore a potential initiative with Member States on research and innovation in the domain.